The Admin role or higher is required to create projects. To learn more, refer to Assign user roles and privileges.
An Observability project allows you to run Elastic Observability in an autoscaled and fully-managed environment, where you don't have to manage the underlying Elasticsearch cluster or Kibana instances.
- Navigate to cloud.elastic.co and log in to your account.
- Within Serverless projects, click Create project.
- Under Observability, click Next.
- Enter a name for your project.
- (Optional) Click Edit settings to change your project settings:
- Cloud provider: The cloud platform where you’ll deploy your project. We currently support Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Region: The region where your project will live. The region should be as close as possible to the location of your data.
- Click Create project. It takes a few minutes to create your project.
- When the project is ready, click Continue.
From here, you can start adding logs and other observability data.
To return to the onboarding page later, select Get Started from the main menu.
Learn how to add data to your project and start using Observability features:
On this page