Elastic Agent integrations are a streamlined way to connect your data to the Elastic Stack. Integrations are available for popular services and platforms, like Nginx, AWS, and MongoDB, as well as many generic input types like log files.
Integrations are more than just an easy way to add data to the Elastic Stack, though; each integration comes pre-packaged with assets that support all of your Observability needs:
- Data ingestion, storage, and transformation rules
- Configuration options
- Pre-built, custom dashboards and visualizations
Check out our quick start guides:
- Quick start: Get logs, metrics, and uptime data into the Elastic Stack
- Quick start: Get application traces into the Elastic Stack
If you already have Elastic Agent up and running, head straight to the quick reference table to find your data integration.
Elastic Agent integrations are powered by Elastic Agent. Elastic Agent is a single, unified agent that you can deploy to hosts or containers to collect data and send it to the Elastic Stack. Behind the scenes, Elastic Agent runs the Beats shippers or Elastic Endpoint required for your configuration.
Elastic Agent integrations offer a number of benefits over other ingest options:
- Structured around the service that is being observed—not the monitoring agent
- Easy, less error-prone configuration
- Require fewer monitoring agents for users to install
- Most deploy in just a few clicks
Please refer to our documentation for a detailed comparison between Beats and Elastic Agent. Still prefer to use Beats for your use case? See Filebeat modules for logs or Metricbeat modules for metrics.