Elastic integrations are a streamlined way to connect your data to the Elastic Stack. Integrations are available for popular services and platforms, like Nginx, AWS, and MongoDB, as well as many generic input types like log files.
Integrations are more than just an easy way to add data to the Elastic Stack, though; each integration comes pre-packaged with assets that support all of your Observability needs:
- Data ingestion, storage, and transformation rules
- Configuration options
- Pre-built, custom dashboards and visualizations
Integrations offer a number of benefits over other ingest options:
- Structured around the service that is being observed—not the monitoring agent
- Easy, less error-prone configuration
- Require fewer monitoring agents for users to install
- Most deploy in just a few clicks
Integrations are powered by Elastic Agent. Elastic Agent is a single, unified agent that you can deploy to hosts or containers to collect data and send it to the Elastic Stack. Behind the scenes, Elastic Agent runs the Beats shippers or Elastic Endpoint required for your configuration.
Ready to dive in? Select a specific integration on the left to learn more, or start with one of our quick start guides: